Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Doing stuff in a red dress

>> CHECK OUT THE VIDEO <<

Hi everyone! I know it has been a while since my last blog-post. A lot of bad personal stuff has happened and yeah.. during those times, other priorities take over. Perhaps something for a future post, but I try to keep things light, fashion-y and nerdy over here. :P


So speaking about fashion-y (is that a real word?), it was about time to bring out the dresses and heels.. since pretty clothes do lift the spirits! So this red dress is one that you might have seen in previous pictures while I was partying in Belgium last year.


By the way, check out the tasty pink pump I'm holding. It's made of chocolate and it was super delicious! And if I can find a pair of heels that look like these, you can be sure my money will part for these babies! :)


That evening in Belgium, I wore this red dress with tights and boots, but since I was doing this shoot inside... the cold fingers of winter couldn't touch me! Thus, bare legs and black pumps. Simple but still one of my favourite types of outfits.


For going out, I would probably wear a small handbag or a clutch or something. You don't want anything bulky. You know.. something like a vacuum cleaner! :-P


And yeah.. even if you're dressed glamorously... the chores still need to be done! :-P



Since it was freezing outside.. and I didn't want to turn into a popsicle, I shot a quick little video in the parking garage. As soon as the temperatures go above 15 degrees Celsius.. I will wear these outfits outside, but for now.. I hope you're happy with inside stuff. ;-)





26 comments:

  1. Amazing dress. Thanks for sharing.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/hollywood-glam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect dress, looks good on you. *__*
    Lovely greets...

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful in red…Such an inspiration!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress. Great colour

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only you are sassy and beautiful but also have a great sense of humor and I love that! You rocked that red dress and I am sure you turned heads the day you wore it to go out. Have a blessed weekend! XOXO, Jeannette
    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great dress!

    x,
    sophie from middleofyeswhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful. :)
    Keep moving.

    http://blog.indophile.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Dress.
    Btw you got a great blog. Would you mind following each other and staying in touch via GFC? Just follow me and I follow you back.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very amazing and inspiring blog post! :) And awesome blog! Keep up the great work, I'm a fan! ♥

    www.officialzalona.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very very nice my dear!!!

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look.. sexy and lovely..
    i didnt see follow window in ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sexy woman in red!!!
    Have a great start of the week!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice blog;)
    follow for follow?
    http://jtere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fabulous Natassia. That red dress fits like a glove, fab! http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look hot!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great party dress, love the charming deep red shade!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you definitely look ready to party the night away in that lovely dress!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Red dresses are always a good idea <3

    http://look-du-jour-by-anna.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete